Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Last few days of RV trip 7/11-7/12


Now for the finish of our trip. We spent our last day at Indiana Beach which is an old fashion amusement park right on Lake Shafer. There was a water park that was lots of fun and many round and round rides that David and Jason rode non stop.
The next day we dropped off Rachel at Momentum in Ceadarville OH and drove all the way to my brothers in Fayetteville NC. It was a total of 12 hours-a brutal last day.
The grand finally was at my brothers where David Jason and my niece Abby stayed up all night long!!!! They finally fell asleep at 6:30ish. My brother ate cookies with them at 3:30 while Tim and I slept in Steve's office outside and didn't hear a thing.
It was great fun for them!

I am sad to be home-it was a great time and more relaxing than I thought it would be!
Now we have a fun summer with our new dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment