Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm Still Alive!

I don't feel like writing so I'm going to make a list..

1) We ate spaghetti with spoons, on the first day... it was pretty great

2) I've had alot of naps :]

3) The RV floor is actually the most comfortable place to sleep

4) I am the first kid to write on the blog! thank goodness they aren't making all of us do it :]P

5) Zach refuses to take pictures but I have one so far! And there will be more... right Zach (lavender haha) :]

6) I'm pretty sure the previous post is going to start a blog battle

7) thats all :] Have a GREAT SUMMER!!!!

~ Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Rachel!! I cant believe you put lavender on there!!! Grrrrr!! ( Zach has a good smile, you just have to take the picture when he's not paying attention! )
    Have fun!
    ~Ayla Troup

    ReplyDelete
  2. And i already knew that Zach isn't very photogenic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cortney (rachel's friend)June 27, 2010 at 8:33 PM

    spaghetti with spoons...sounds like fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete